MAP, vendor quotes, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

markr6

Flashaholic
First off, if I'm out of line feel free to PM me moderators. Or ban me, whatever. I don'e care anymore.

What I do care about is having to *****-foot around every damn thing walking on broken glass. OOOOHHHH oh no I typed "EBAY" instead if "the big auction place" or quoted a special price, then the vendor is pissed telling me to edit my post since they're selling it under MAP! Well don't be a douchebag trying to increase sales my making a .0001% margin just to move product through your cheap shitty company. Play by the rules like the companies that actually know how to do business and run a classy show.

If you don't understand anything I said so far, here's a simple summary:

If you want to sell something 70% the MSRP, it may not be a good idea to publish it on the Internet for everyone to see. Gee, you know what? There's only abouy 600MILLION people seeing it!! You think there might be a chance someone is going to mention it somewhere? You think??

See y'all later

Empath

Flashaholic
.................................................... ban me, whatever. I don'e care anymore.

I care! I want you around here.

However, if you wish to go a round with one of our vendors, then invite him to the Underground. We like it a little lighter here in the Cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts