Looks like the Zebralight SC600 MKIII specs are up. (also SC5FD and SC5FC released)

insanefred

Enlightened
I assume these are subject to change: link

Summary

SC600w Mk III HI
$95
Cree XP-L HI
CRI 75
CCT 4400k
spill + spot
modes: 15
Highest 1050 PID
Lowest 0.01
Length: 3.9"
weight 2.8oz? (I wonder if that is a typo)
Bezel dia. 1.2"

Looks like the SC5fD and SC5fC just got released too! They use the XM-L2 Easywhite... :confused:

Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight has always had a good following and looks like they are kicking it up a notch. They have been tempting me for awhile and now they're turning up the heat!

insanefred

Enlightened
15 modes? Ugh no thank you. Still be interesting to see pics of the beam profile though.

I guess the beauty of Zebralight's UI is to get to the three modes you prefer and not have to use all the other 12 to get to the one you wanted.

fnsooner

Enlightened
Wow, a pocket rocket that throws. I lost interest in single emitter throwers a couple of years ago, but this has got me drooling. I wonder what the spill will be like. I haven't been keeping up with the de-domed craze.

Must find beam shots.:eek:oo:

And neutral tint to boot.

Last edited:

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SC5fd is pretty interesting with a 375 lumens burst for 3 mins and then 228 for the remaining time. The CRI of 83-85 is great and color temp at 5000k sound good to me! They also have the other model with a 4000k color temp. Someone needs to buy one of these and let us know how it is :)

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess the beauty of Zebralight's UI is to get to the three modes you prefer and not have to use all the other 12 to get to the one you wanted.

Actually you get 6 that are easy to access which would leave 9 hidden modes for customization. Sounds good to me and similar to what they already offer.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually you get 6 that are easy to access which would leave 9 hidden modes for customization. Sounds good to me and similar to what they already offer.

Yes, you can program in 6 regular modes. However, you also have easy access to various strobes (4 of them), by a triple-click from off. I think ZL counts those strobe modes as part of the "15 modes". So, you get 11 regular modes to choose from when programming, and 4 additional strobe modes you can access via a triple-click (or try not to ever access them, like me).

insanefred

Enlightened
Wow, a pocket rocket that throws. I lost interest in single emitter throwers a couple of years ago, but this has got me drooling. I wonder what the spill will be like. I haven't been keeping up with the de-domed craze.

Must find beam shots.:eek:oo:

And neutral tint to boot.

Now, we just need to convince our spouses/partners that we need such item. :sssh:

I told my GF that I will try to sell my Quark Turbo 2x123 NW tactical and the Jetbeam HC20, she said I can get one if I did. :nana:

fnsooner

Enlightened
Now, we just need to convince our spouses/partners that we need such item. :sssh:

I told my GF that I will try to sell my Quark Turbo 2x123 NW tactical and the Jetbeam HC20, she said I can get one if I did. :nana:

I would be reluctant to sell that tactical Quark. I love that UI and I don't think you can get it any more. Plus it is a neutral tint.

The more I think about the SC600w Mk III HI, the more hyped I get.

Last edited:

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened

Are you the one working? If so, why on earth are you asking permission to buy something with your own money? A wife is one thing, especially if you have kids... but a girlfriend dictating how you spend your money? Dang dude. :duh2:

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like people who can't afford the light & are using the "GF" as a scapegoat.

Otherwise....Sad!

01foreman400

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the Zebralight SC600 MKIII specs are up. (also SC5FD and SC5FC rel...

I've got a safe full of Surefire's and my wife has no clue. She's just happy when the power goes out.