Any info about Eagletac Sx30L3?

Chaitanya

Banned
Whike surfing the Eagletac website, saw Sx30L3 posted on the S series of lights, anyone has any idea about this light?

9axwfk.png

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was posted in another thread that somebody had bought a new MX30L3 and the owners manual was labeled MX30L3/SX30L3 with a black and white sketch of both lights. My guess is somebody at Eagletac jumped the gun on updating the website and added the name too soon. I would say the light itself will follow the same path as the other new --30L- models with two button UI and maybe the built in diffuser. The light in the pic labeled SX30L3 though is a standard Sx25l3.

Chaitanya

Banned
that photo and label was the reason why I was confused. I doubt this light will have a built in diffuser as most other Eagletac lights that have a diffuser have their model numbers end in D or clearly mention diffuser. If this light does get that two button UI and comes with a Cree MT-G2 Led as mentioned in manual then it's going to be perfect light for me to use as a photography light. Infact even in the manual of Dx30LC2 eagletac has mentioned the Dx30/PX30 mini and regular models, which means that the D25/P25 regular and mini are on their way out to be replaced with new UI. can you confirm that these new lights have a mode memory? manual is very ambiguous in that regards.

Michael88

Newly Enlightened
I just saw that on their website as well. I'm hoping it has throw and diffusion like the GX30 model, just more of each.

Chaitanya

Banned
If you look at the manual posted for MX/SX30 series of lights, you will notice that Eagletac is only going to release these lights in Regular/Turbo/Compact form so sadly no diffuser buy it would have been cool feature.

naked2

Enlightened
If you click on the picture labeled SX30L3, it takes you to the SX25L3 page. Does anybody following this thread own the MX30L3 XH-P50 version? If so, does it have donutholeitis?