arc4 picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
several of you have your arc4's now, and i'm insanely jealous.

so far, we haven't seen a whole lot of pictures.

could those of you who have this wonderlight please take some pictures? from various angles, in comparison to various other lights, doing funny things, whatever.
i know some of you have amazing photo skills, and what could possibly be a better thing to take a picture of?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spade

Newly Enlightened
Bummer! I have the exact snowman picture you requested, but I'm using my new LSL!

S

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
a picture thread without any pics? this is going to be fun ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif ... and I can once again use my most favourite graemlin!
bernhard

JackBlades

Enlightened
useless.gif

ViciousCycle74

Newly Enlightened
If Peter will rush ship me the Arc4, then I promise to provide the snowman picture, but here in New Mexico it I'm afraid that it would have to be of a Sandman in a tie-dye

Prolepsis

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MTFD17 said:
Am I the only one that doesnt like the look of the ARC4?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Just curious--do you prefer the look of the LSH instead then? I like the ARC4 more--cleaner and "techier" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's the head section. I just think it's too plain and boring. I guess I just like the extravagance of more complex designs like the E1e for example.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll gladly put up pics when I get my Arc4+. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Here's a familiar one to hold you over:
arcsmall.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MTFD17 said:
It's the head section. I just think it's too plain and boring. I guess I just like the extravagance of more complex designs like the E1e for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

OIC. I'm just the opposite. I really like the simple look/plain look on the head--IMO, looks sleek. Having said that, my SureFire L5's head is really growing on me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You may be happy to know that the second revision (second run??) of the ARC4 will have knurling on the head--so that might add for a look that you might prefer?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
none of you lucky arcee's have a camera?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

MicroE

Enlightened
I have some pics, but I don't know how to get them onto CPF. Does anybody want to take them in an email or explain how it is done?---Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.