Looking for a small 7135 driver board. Any ideas all you fellow modders?

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Anyone know of multi 7135 driver boards in the 10 to 12mm diameter range. I thought mtn had some but they are FET driven. Anyone?:thinking:

ahorton

Enlightened
I made some myself a while ago. They are not round but more of a squished oval shape. They have up to 2 chips on each side.

They are about as small as you possibly can get for two chips per side.

Let me know if you are interested in non circular boards.

Update: They are 12mm long, 7mm wide at the widest point and about 4.6mm thick with AMC7135 chips on both sides.

Next to a standard 17mm board for reference:

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
How small are you looking for? I have some 14mm (0.55") boards that can be configured to 1.52A. I also have a 14mm board that is the same circuit as the Nanjg 101-AK-A1, again up to 1.52A.

m4a1usr

Enlightened
How small are you looking for? I have some 14mm (0.55") boards that can be configured to 1.52A. I also have a 14mm board that is the same circuit as the Nanjg 101-AK-A1, again up to 1.52A.

Due to inner dimension issues with the lamp holders I plan on using I'm pretty much stuck with a max board diameter of 12mm and that's assuming I could also remove some board material off the ends to make it become an oval so I think the ones that Ahorton has might be the ticket. Let me explain what I plan on doing here. The Insight Technology Peq-14/ LAM1000 only has one incandescent lamp option and its dismal at that. 60 lumens. There is a small group of folks interested in an LED upgrade and I plan on tackling it. Been going on for about a year as parts are hard to come by and Insight does not talk to civies about availability of such. Recently I found a source for the lamp holder (crucial component) and now it's design time.

rufusbduck

Newly Enlightened
Both 10mm and 12 mm 7135 drivers are available at Oshpark. They use the same parts as can be scavenged from any of the nanjg 7135 drivers that use the Atmel Attiny 13A mcu. These boards were in fact the basis for the FET drivers you found at Mtnelectronics. Search Tiny10 at Oshpark. Multiple 7135's can be stacked on one set of solder pads to gain multiples of 350/380mA.