• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Sinner Copper 18350 Tri EDC

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

I have two identical lights that I got directly from Sinner, one is not being used so I am putting it up for sale. Not trying to make money, just get the money that I put into that light.

Never been used except to test that it worked when I received it.
This Sinner Copper Tri EDC sports a triple LE with XPL emitters (XP-L V5-2A Dedomed) FET driver (4 modes, Moonlight, LMH and Turbo 30s) and a Ti clip.

Mint, as received from Sinner (been a shelf queen since its arrival and has now a nice patina), light shows typical tiny machining marks that can be found on any Sinner's lights (hard to see on the photos)

SOLD
PRICE IS $275.00 SOLD

Includes shipping to conus. Please add $19.00 for international shipping.
First "I'll take it" gets the light and takes precedence over any other forms of communication incl. PMs
Thanks for looking!

s

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang zeppo! Quick on the trigger! :xyxgun::xyxgun::xyxgun::xyxgun::xyxgun::poof:

Did you even have time to read the post! lol These are such awesome hosts. This one looks to be set up very nicely. Enjoy your new rig!

zeppo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks straight stroke, tbf, i was looking for a CU, didn't matter what led/driver, preferred the 350, so this was goldilocks for me. Got a couple on order from the man himself but i saw the wait bumped up to 6-8 weeks just now, in the original thread.

bartko09

Enlightened
Thanks straight stroke, tbf, i was looking for a CU, didn't matter what led/driver, preferred the 350, so this was goldilocks for me. Got a couple on order from the man himself but i saw the wait bumped up to 6-8 weeks just now, in the original thread.

HAHA! I almost pulled the trigger a min before you did, did a quick scan, eyeballing just long enough to see:

triple LE with XPL emitters (XP-L V5-2A Dedomed) FET driver (4 modes, Moonlight, LMH and Turbo 30s) and a Ti clip

..and just before pulling the trigger myself decided that what I really want is a Ti 18350, so I'll hold out.

6-8 weeks, huh? That really blows.

zeppo

Newly Enlightened
I should hope so... Ordered a couple flamed clips for the two with the older clips. They were both short SS, so I'll have choices.