• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tana's TNT SingLED XPG2 90+ CRI 3000K - SOLD

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tana's TNT SingLED XPG2 90+ CRI 3000K

For your attention is one of Tana's masterpieces: SingLED XPG2 90+ CRI 3000K (Q2 bin, highest) with "lucidrv" driver.

I got it directly from Tana and I have to say that I really love the beam type this kind of drop-in provides in a shallow e2e reflector. The color is very close to an incand and it is very easy on eyes. The fully programmable driver allows one to choose any reasonable number of modes in 2 groups and set the brightness of each mode according to one's preference. This driver was a revelation to me when I used it for the first time.

Selling it only because I have another one, with a different emitter, that I eventually liked more than this one. And I follow the rule of having just one light of a given type.

Shipping is free and tracking number will be provided. I take care of the PP fees

First unconditional "I'll take it" in the corresponding thread reserves the item for you. Then PM me for the PP address.

The TripLED shown in the picture is being sold in another thread.

List Date: 8/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tana's TNT SingLED XPG2 90+ CRI 3000K
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

bartko09

Enlightened
Re: Tana's TNT SingLED XPG2 90+ CRI 3000K

Should we arm wrestle for it, Str8stroke? I stupidly got a PM through to him before posting here. haha!

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tana's TNT SingLED XPG2 90+ CRI 3000K

OK, guys. inbox is fixed.
Per the sales rules this goes to Str8stroke, shoot me another message