• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Varapower Turbo 2.0 ID: VLT240CF007 - SOLD

ncristia

Newly Enlightened
Varapower Turbo 2.0 ID: VLT240CF007

This is a one of a kind light. No others were made exactly like it. It's the only one with the combination of the warm SST-90 LED and the stock switch function. I'm a warm nut and I wanted to preserve some of the stock water proofing so I didn't opt for the varapower controller. This includes the UCL lens, the aspheric lens and spacer kit, spacer tube to accept C cells, 4 x Tenergy Premium 5000 mAh NiMHs and the "stock" mag head so you can make it look like a sleeper Mag if you want. Here's the link to Kevin's build page if you want to see what went into this light. It's a BEAST of a thrower, especially with the aspheric lens. This light/cells have a total of 10 minutes of run time. The cells have also been conditioned a couple times in a charger to maximize the current that can be drawn from them. As you can see in the photo, the paint/coating on the bottom ring of the turbo head has some wear from rolling around on the table. The rest of the light is in great condition.

List Date: 8/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Varapower Turbo 2.0 ID: VLT240CF007
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Varapower Turbo 2.0 ID: VLT240CF007

Nice.

The link you mentioned didn't come thru. Can you repost?

ncristia

Newly Enlightened
Re: Varapower Turbo 2.0 ID: VLT240CF007 NEW LOWER PRICE

now $125

Last edited:

ncristia

Newly Enlightened

bump with lower price $125

Fresh Light

Enlightened