• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Acrylic 18350 P60 Hosts

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Introducing custom acrylic 18350 hosts:

I'm sometimes left to wonder. But then I get to create something like this and it all comes into focus:

57preview.jpg

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

Awesome!

Kestrel

Flashaholic

I like it. Wondering if GITD is an option for that, probably not but thought to ask anyway. :huh:

Father Azmodius

Enlightened

That looks like it may be out of acrylic. I think that would look nice sitting next to this......

recDNA

Flashaholic

Wow. Nice.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I like it. Wondering if GITD is an option for that, probably not but thought to ask anyway.
That looks like it may be out of acrylic.
Beauty Dan. Will you have lots of those?

We've made dozens, but we also made every pattern that was already on the shelf. So to start, there are only a few of each. Chris is standing by to make more of the fastest sellers. GID is possible but 1) not available off the shelf, 2) must be mixed from scratch, 3) requires significant commitment.

scout24

Flashaholic
I guess you're done writing... :) Ordered! One blue swirl for me, one green swirl for the Mrs. by request. Been eyeing these since the first thread. Can't wait to see them in person!

scout24

Flashaholic
So 9 of the 12 styles sold out in under 12 hours and there are THREE posts here in the thread??? C'mon boys and girls!!! :)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just out of idle curiosity, once the popular styles / colors are determined are there any plans for a 18650 model and how much extra it would cost? I find the 3P too short (TL50s with zerorez shorty my favorite body/tail).

My top picks are; lava haze & camo haze, followed by purple haze & orange haze. Orange haze is still available, but must resist the 3P body style.

Last edited:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
A PayPal glitch cost me the lava haze, but I was able to grab a Oveready swirl.

GlenSepper

Newly Enlightened
These are of interest to me but, unfortunately, like all customs (?) they will never be in stock, except for the lucky few that pounce immediately. Heck of a way to run a business...make sure the scale is such that product is almost always "OOS".