Brightest beam from a flashlight with a single LED?

pjforshort

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I'm new here and have gone through the spreadsheet and many posts- Can anyone recommend a LED flashlight that has a 2000+ lumen beam from a single LED? I do shadow puppetry and need a single point of light. I saw a great post about a Mac's 3300L, but all searches online seem to point to it not being available. The spread sheet seems to indicate that the SST-90 LED is the brightest? The other high lumen models seem to have multiple CREE XMLs, which won't work for my application. I'm not at all technical, so any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
Pj

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you wait a few weeks, Nitecore has announced a 2k lm light that expectedly will be a single LED: the Nitecore HC4S. It's reportedly expected to come out the end of August. Well, that's the rumor.

You can always check with Vinh, the local flashlight modifier and see what he can do you for and at what price for a 2klm, single LED light. Google vinhnguyen54.

ven

Flashaholic

nbp

Flashaholic
I don't know how long your shows last, but at that output you're not looking at much runtime, and heat will likely be a concern. Have you considered some sort of task lamp or work lamp that can be plugged into a wall outlet and is designed to run for a longer period of time?

magicstone12

Banned
It is useless for a light with a single LED,it is also not good for the light and the runtime is another problem.