What's the next light you're looking forward to buying?

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to the soon to be released Nitecore EC4S. I want it because it will be compact like the EC4, use batteries that I already have; Orbtronic 3400mAh 18650s and it will have twice the output of the EC4. I'm so shallow.

Oooo, shiny.

I'm not a rear view mirror kinda guy. What's the next light you look forward to buying and why?

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Honestly, for once in last two months I don't have one in cross hairs.
Except maybe new Olight S1/S11 whatever they call it.
OK, maybe an EA11, and that's it.

Though a MH20vn would be nice..
No sorry, got nothing.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have decided my next three lights will be home made from improvised plastic. I had a dream last night and woke up thinking about making a flashlight from improvised materials. This will be my first foray into improvised home made plastics. :)

3 lights:
1. The "Faux-est"-ton CR2016 2 cell with removable spacer to vampire cr2016x4 or cr2032x2. Going to try for a doublehead build. Press for 1, press harder for 2 5mm led.
2. Blatant rip-off of Surefire G2 Nitrolon.
3. 14500x1 light with no moving parts, the "Half light." No switch, insert battery to turn on (and change modes.) Half of the light will be nonexistant for accessing the battery.

Will write a thread with pics once I have results. That was one heck of a dream I had! Ate WAY too much barbeque the night before...

Buying lights? I sorta did all that already, there's not much out there that isn't custom that I currently want. :(

Vinh owns my bank account. :) Been eyeing the latest version of the K40mvn.

Last edited:

uofaengr

Enlightened
While I'm looking forward to the over driven triple S3 EDC that I probably won't receive till another 1 to 3 weeks, but I think I'm gonna get the wife to get me a M3X Javelot for my birthday in a couple months just for shits and giggles. How could you not look forward to having a stupid bright thrower like that?

Amelia

Enlightened
The only lights I want right now:

Nitecore EC4S - if it's ever released.
Zebralight H600Fd - Ditto.

I have everything else I want... and SO many more that I'm almost ready to sell! :)

Amelia

Enlightened
If it's not released, I'll probably have to make myself feel better.......and purchase a ThruNite TN32 to make myself feel better about flashlights. Always have a plan "B."

Well... there's always the Nitecore P36 to fall back to...

ven

Flashaholic
Tough question,couple in my sights would possibly be the ET mx30l4xc(hate ET model names) in nichia flavour. Also the mm18vn .............

markr6

Flashaholic
Heh...
For an "award winning" light, it sure is unavailable! :D

LOL yeah. I appreciate a little tease to generate interest, but Zebralight (in the past) totally killed my ability to wait for any length of time whatsoever. So now I want it YESTERDAY! Actually, a month is a fair amount of time IMO.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Politics? Whoops! Sorry! http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?405737-M30Cvn-Brightest-Single-18650-Thrower

I've been thinking about this light, M30Cvn. Perhaps it is because I think it looks like a hand bell. My bank account is still recovering from 3 Vinh purchases in a row. Think that's why I had the dream about homemade plastic. :)

LOL yeah. I appreciate a little tease to generate interest, but Zebralight (in the past) totally killed my ability to wait for any length of time whatsoever. So now I want it YESTERDAY! Actually, a month is a fair amount of time IMO.
The problem is when tease turns to vapor.... :(