Test your IQ

raggie33

*the raggedier*
23 somedays other days not much higher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

torment

Newly Enlightened
Scored a 134 on some IQ test online a while back ago...I'll have to take a look at this one.

Wylie

Enlightened
4 points /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif nah just kidding I got a 118 on four hours sleep broken into two 2 hour segments. So where do we go from there if we travel at light speed for blah blah minutes with you're arm out the window signaling a left turn. Ya the hospital and you'll get there in record time so don't worry about it.
I think I am going back to bed!
This doesn't sound like me at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Congratulations, Wylie!
Your IQ score is 118

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

That's funny there was a picture of Ben Franklin in the upper right hand corner as the inventive inquisitor type. Good for the self-esteem I guess.

Anybody hiring?
Wylie, the Right Job for you will allow you to be:

Creative and Analytical

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognize and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. That could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mold, and truly excel.

Ya right with my credentials! Sounds unemployable to me!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took it on a Friday night a few weeks ago with a few beers under my belt and scored a one thirty something. If it was timed I'm sure I would have done worse. I do well on the numbers, not so well in unscrambling letters.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think we all scored just a little above average...no matter how bad you really did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
We have to have a reason to buy that detailed report /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

-Jason

Wylie

Enlightened
Ya and they will remind you by email as well. These would look good at an interview I'm sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it is just a con to get your email

But I couldn't help it, did it and scored 131 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just enter a fake email...they don't need it to give you the results, they're on the next page.

Observation by me--isn't it funny that we all scored in the 130 range? Either CPFers are above average (just confirming what we thought all along) or this specific test is not as scientific as we are lead to believe.

assessing an IQ based on just a few questions that takes half an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif
How about you do the Sunday paper crossword puzzle, mail it to me and include $20 and I'll write a detailed report telling you how brilliant you are. Oh yeah, my report is suitable for framing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jason

Latest posts