Love for my JETBeam BC25 SE!

Lately I've kind of been a tear of buying higher end LED lights and stuff. I the last month I've picked up three Elzettas (Alpha, Bravo and Charlie plus one AVS head) and a few assorted Malkoff goodies (an M61L, M61N and anE1T/Scout M300 1CR123 Head for my E1b). The Elzetta and Malkoff stuff is definitely a cut above my Surefire and other lights. But I was in a hurry last night and accidentally grabbed my JETBeam BC25SE on the way to the gym last night. As I gathered my stuff I thought I grabbed my Surefire 6P with the Malkoff M60 drop in but when I got out to my car I noticed it was the BC25 SE. Just for one I was shining it around and I have to say the throw is pretty awesome! The BC25 SE has a very very deep reflector that's smooth, obviously designed to throw. I had forgot how potent this bad boy is! It's got a little bit more reach and ooomph vs the Elzetta Charlie & AVS head, and while it's not as neutral as the AVS it's pretty darned white compared to my other Chinese lights. Build quality I think it's pretty good as well. I've used the standard BC25 as a weapon light on a few different long guns and even the hammering of direct blowback guns hasn't affected it at all.

Despite having some more expensive lights I can't imagine leaving my JETBeams at home when I go out camping or hiking!:naughty: