• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 18650 Aluminum P60 host with trits - No Longer Available

boofingdragon

Newly Enlightened
18650 Aluminum P60 host with trits

Up for sale is a bare aluminum P60 host. The bezel and tail are Cryos, and I purchased them directly from the Cryos Illumination site. The body is I believe a Fivemega. I purchased the body from a CPF sales thread. Tail has a Mcclicky switch with orange boot. The bezel has six green tritiums installed and the tail has 3 green trits installed in the ears. Trits are less than a year old. I have used this light mostly walking my dog and it has sustained a drop or two resulting in dings on the tail. This can be clearly seen in the photos. I don't really use this host anymore and it has been collecting dust on my dresser so I am putting it up for sale. The body will accept most 18650's. I have never used it with primaries so I cannot speak to the fit on those. Feel free to message with any questions. The trits shine nice and bright and look great at night. This is a great option for someone looking for a 18650 host with trits, that doesn't want to spend what a ti host of this size would cost. Would also be a superb choice for someone looking for a cerakote project.

List Date: 8/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 18650 Aluminum P60 host with trits
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums