• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

PK Warrior 1 and 2 passaround

MrMom

Enlightened
20150930_1929461.jpg

20150930_1930461.jpg

They have arrived and are ready to go out to you!

PK Warrior 1 http://powertacusa.com/PK-Warrior-1
PK Warrior 2 http://powertacusa.com/PK-Warrior-2
YouTube vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAcNZHbRKg&feature=youtu.be
Early review http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/09/17/review-pk-paul-kim-warrior-flashlights/

YouTube torture test vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAcNZHbRKg&feature=youtu.be

At the end of the passaround, a participant who posts a review in this thread will be awarded the flashlights in a random drawing.

The required fine print.....

1. You must be a registered member of CPF for at least 6 months AND have 50 posts or be a CPF supporter.

2. You must be over 18 years old to participate.

3. This pass around is restricted to CONUS. You will be expected to ship the flashlight to the next participant using a USPS flat rate priority box with tracking number.

4. Post your interest here, in this thread, and then PM me with: (You will not be put on the list until I receive your PM!)
a. Forum Name
b. Full Real Name
c. Shipping Address
d. Email Address
e. Phone Number

5. You must post a photo of the light here, in this thread, as received. (Protects you.)

6. Keep the light for several days - maximum 14 days. Please feel free to use the light in what would be considered a normal manner. But remember that you are responsible for the light and if you break or damage it beyond what could, or would be normal wear and tear, you own it and replacement WILL be expected. Do not throw the light, use it as a hammer or pry bar, or subject it to any tests that could damage it. Do Not Modify The Light In Any Way!!!

7. Before shipping the light to the next person in line, please clean it up, wipe it off and in general make sure it is in good shape. Also be sure the batteries are not dead. If you run down the batteries, please be kind enough to pass the light on with fresh batteries.

8. Pack the light back up with everything that came with it, as packed by the manufacture for retail sale. PM the next person in line for their mailing address, include MrMom in the PM with shipping details and tracking number, and ship it out via USPS priority flat rate. The last person will return the flashlight to MrMom.

9. Post here in this thread once the package has been shipped - PM the tracking number to MrMom.

10. Remember - once the light is in your possession, it is your responsibility until it leaves your possession. It is also your responsibility to make sure it makes it to the next person in the pass around in a timely manner. I've seen how you guys can eviscerate each other around here for not holding up your ends of bargains - don't be THAT guy that we read about in the Jeers thread!

11. And last, but certainly not least, please take a moment to take some photos and make some comments, reviews and improvement suggestions here in this thread regarding your experiences, impressions and opinions of the light. Good, Bad, Ugly... doesn't matter. We want YOUR feedback!

Are you a budding reviewer? Post your first one here!

We reserve the right to determine who can or cannot participate on a case by case basis. Those which do not follow the posted rules will be BANNED from all future passarounds.

To keep this manageable, let's start of with a first group of ten participants. With up to two weeks play and added ship times, I would expect the first group to take roughly 30 weeks. If all goes well, I'll open it up for a few more.

To post photos so that they will appear directly on the page, not as clickable links, upload them to your free photo bucket account. From photo bucket, copy the URL titled "Direct link", there are four to chose from. On the CPF thread click on the picture icon "Insert Image" then paste the photo bucket URL which you copied.

Members with a CPF supporter subscription don't have to jump through all the URL hoops to post a photo. Your CPF supporter membership includes direct image upload permissions.

Participants:
1. Scout 24
2. Robert M
3. Crazyeddiethefirst
4. sgt253
5. DrafterDan
6. Got Lumens?
7. Bigwilly
8. StuGatz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passaround in the making..... Reserve your spot, usual passaround rules.

I will edit this post with the most relevant information. Teaser pics.

IMG_2263.jpg

Last edited:

MrMom

Enlightened
Designed by legendary flashlight designer Paul Kim, the PK Warrior's unique design and dazzling profile offers the best cutting edge technology. Paul Kim's stamp of approval, the PK Logo is displayed on these Limited Edition of 250 flashlights. Each flashlight will be identified individually by serial numbers 001 to 250. FEATURES

• Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 latest LED that enables the compact PK Warrior II to produce an amazing 1000 lumens
  • Four different brightness modes for different lighting needs and different battery runtime.
  • Provides quick access to multiple general illumination modes and strobe feature
  • An intelligently designed interface for tactical and self defense uses
  • Features an auto-memorization for direct on/off access to all brightness levels plus strobe
  • Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output performance.
  • Advanced ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for firm grip.
  • Defends against physical attack with a crenellated bezel on both the head and tail cap for self defense uses.
SPECIFICATION
LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED.
Functions: 4 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode.
Output/Runtime:5 lm/375 hrs - 288 lm/5.5hrs - 618 lm/2.6hrs - 1000 lm/2.4 hrs
Peak beam intensity / Beam distance: 23000cd / 300m
Impact resistant : 2m Waterproof: IPX8 standard(under water 2m)
Battery: Uses 2* CR123A Li-ion battery or 2* RCR123A/16340 or 1*18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
Optic:Aluminum reflector-micro mirror finish Window: tempered float glass-anti reflective coated both sides
Dimension: Length=150 mm.; Bezel diameter=36.5 mm; Body diameter=25.4 mm. Weight: 153g (without battery).

INSTRUCTION

1. Battery installation is done by removing the tail cap, the positive end of the battery will face the head. Tighten the unit until it's completely closed, then push the tailcap to turn it on or off.
  2. To turn the flashlight off, push the tail cap switch to click. When turned back on, the flashlight will access the mode last used. Once turned off, simply press the side switch and the flashlight will directly go to the strobe mode momentarily.
  3. To switch functions, turn the light on and press the side switch. The mode will change through Firefly – low – medium – high – strobe and then back to the Firefly mode.

Shooter21

Enlightened
Nice torch but i would like to see a real firefly mode since 5 lumens is way too bright for that.

Last edited:

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Per the manufacturer:

PK I: 450 lumens, 1xCR123a lithium or 1x16340 rechargeable

PK II: 1000 lumens, 2xCR123a lithium, 2x16340 rechargeable, or 1x18650 rechargeable

scout24

Flashaholic
I would be interested in checking out the Warrior 1. Is this a package deal? Both or none?If so, I'd happily run both through their paces. Thanks for organizing this!

MrMom

Enlightened
They are here. The first post has been edited with relevant information. Give me a day to gather all who have already signed up. ( I work to many hours)

MrMom

Enlightened
The first post has been updated.

So far I have:
Participants:
1. Scout 24 (PM me the required info)
2. Robert M (PM me the required info)
3. Crazyeddiethefirst
4. sgt253