What version/output/runtime Surefire E2L do I have?

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all,

Just picked up an older Surefire E2L to add to my collection as these guys are IMHO the best lights Surefire makes other than the E1L...

I know there were a bunch of different versions all with tweaks to output and runtime so hoping you can help.

Head is a KX2 and the serial on the head is:

B_A26711

Hoping it's the 60/3 output with 11/100 hours...

Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance!!!

Pic of head:
05b571d18c521519c6f280259bc40ce4.jpg

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
A B is odd. Neat though. Do you have a known 100 or 60 lumen light you can put it up against?

I can tell you this. The difference between the 60 and 100 is very noticeable. I have two almost identical and I can tell instantly when they are on high which one I have.
I use the 60 camping and fishing often. That extra run time is very handy.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
A B is odd. Neat though. Do you have a known 100 or 60 lumen light you can put it up against?

I can tell you this. The difference between the 60 and 100 is very noticeable. I have two almost identical and I can tell instantly when they are on high which one I have.
I use the 60 camping and fishing often. That extra run time is very handy.

This one seems pretty bright, but surefire always puts over achievers in... When did the 100 lumen version came out? Can't seem to find it on the web... The guy I bought from said this light is at least 4 or 5 years old if not more. What are the specs on the 100 lumen version?

Just compared to my newest e1l-a with 90 lumens and it does look a tad less bright...

Latest posts