Help ID'ing Surefire part please

JoeAsheville

Newly Enlightened
Help identifying the exact part number for the circled item?

I understand there are later models with the hex...but I'm looking for the exact one with the knurl, if the part number is indeed different.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't remember that part having a number by itself. I think it was part of the LU60A Incandescent Lamp Module which also included the bezel and P60 lamp assembly. That's definitely an old one you have there.

If you're looking for a replacement that doesn't have the hex, you could try the one from OVEREADY. However, it doesn't have the knurling either. You can see some pics of it in use here.

JoeAsheville

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info...unfortunately not my light, that would be a pic from a post by Justin Case.

I'll start looking around for older LU60a modules...thanks!

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Thanks for the info...unfortunately not my light, that would be a pic from a post by Justin Case.

I'll start looking around for older LU60a modules...thanks!

That particular adapter can be found if you take your time but it will probably come along with parts you may not need. Hint. Look for the earlier (metal bodied) SF pistol lights like the P116 or similar. That's how I got mine. Took me awhile to figure out the one in the photo can be found. Just be patient.

JoeAsheville

Newly Enlightened
Great info, thanks...I looked up a few weaponlight assemblies and it does look like they are going to be few and far between...and come with extraneous parts surplus to requirements.

Great information however...thanks for taking time to post.