baby pin

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have one comeing.i am so excited,ive been reading so much about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah some one else who realy helped me out.but awesume light btw.no wonder its sold out.going to be my new edc..

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
If you're getting a Super Baby Pin (as shown on this page), you won't be disappointed with it.
It's really a very nice little light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And at 930,000mcd or higher, it's very bright too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yea im excited about it it will be my new edc .and be my fav led light.im trying to learn how to take beam shots.i want to do them agasit the power dam we have here .if they open it back up at night .its the 1st gen baby pin

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it came today all i can say is WOW this is the most amazeing led light ive ever seen. i looked at a lot of em at hunting stores but never saw one this cool.mr bulk has my respect for sure .this thing has a white very brite beam .its now my fav led and dorcy spyder is my fav non led.cant wait for dark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if i can figure out how to do beamshots with my canon a70 ill do some beam shots i plan on going to lake our dam tonight away from city lights .its a new moon to well tomorow is new moon .i been shineing it in back yard just stoood there in amazement my streamlight is going to be droped in price on bst lol

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do the baby pin's compare to commercial lights?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
id say it blows em away but i havent saw every light but it is brighter then all the lights ive seen at hunter supply store and police depot store .a course i dont have em side by side.and the beam is so white