• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlights with Trit tubes - SOLD

kirkg

Newly Enlightened
DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlights with Trit tubes

I have 3 of these new flashlights with 3 green trit tubes each and 1 new flashlight with 3 blue trit tubes. The tubes are secured with optically clear adhesive.

Each flashlight comes with a titanium body and LED head, 10180 rechargeable battery, and a brass charger that connects to a micro USB cable/charger. To charge, the LED head of the flashlight is removed and replaced by the brass charging head.

I include USPS first class shipping. I will only ship to the US. I will ship within 24hours of receiving confirmed payment. I prefer paypal, I can take a check but will need for it to clear before shipping.

I have a rating of 685 positive feedback on ebay with 0 negative feedback. User name kirkg.

Here's the homepage for DQG: http://www.duqingang.com

D.Q.G SPY is a super mini flashlight, is the world smallest high power LED flashlight, only 28 mm in length, and 12-12.8 mm in diameter. Only 5.5g in weight (8.7g plus a 10180 battery). Use a 10180 li-ion battery, made by titanium alloy; have a tritium slot at the tail, can install a 1.5 x 6mm tritium tube. It is a good flashlight for hang on the neck as a decorated pendant. Also it can be hang on the key ring harmoniously.

Two outputs: Low / high, 10 lumens in low, 3-4 hours; highlight mode 120 lumens, 20 min around.
Twisty: turn head tighten on, low; keep on tighten, got high mode. Unscrew the head 1/4 off.

List Date: 9/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlights with Trit tubes
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Re: DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlights with Trit tubes

These are so cool! Good job with the Trits...I own a Fairy already.
Good luck,

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Will take 'em. Panjo in process.

Last edited:

kirkg

Newly Enlightened

Sorry for the confusion. The $90 is for one flashlight only. If you want one, let me know whether you want one with blue tubes (only have one of these) or green tubes (have 3).

kirkg

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Just sent you a PM too.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion on my end, but I'm going to pass as I already have three of these, although not with as nice trits as yours.

Can you issue a refund thru Panjo or do I need to PM you my Paypal address?

kirkg

Newly Enlightened
Hi Magellan-

I have cancelled you purchase. Your money should be returned to your paypal account.

Kirkg

kirkg

Newly Enlightened

PM sent.