Should have stayed home!!

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had a gun show here today. I wasn't going to go, but then I figured what the heck, couple of hours just looking. Yeah right! They just had to go and have a Surefire dealer there, and of course he just had to go and have an L4, and of course you know the rest. No more sitting on the fence, and trying to think it over. Well I guess I'll only have to sleep on the couch until she's in the mood again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So far I am impressed. I only hope that an A2, and a L4 will get me by for awhile. Otherwise I might have to move to the garage.

Anyone know where or how I can get a longer pocket clip for it?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
You can get the longer pocket clip from Surefire. Doesn't your wife like the L4? When my wife saw mine she wanted one for herself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Hoghead said:
You can get the longer pocket clip from Surefire. Doesn't your wife like the L4? When my wife saw mine she wanted one for herself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you
and well you know, and A2 at Christmas, and now an L4. She thinks flashlights come from Walmart only, and have Eveready on them. But really she is very good about putting up with me.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
The longer clip is the M2 clip which is also standard on the E2O (Outdoorsman).

Brightnorm