• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready Moddoolar Torch Lab H3N LMH V4.0 triple LED Flashlight with brass clicky tail for 18650 - No Longer Available

efendi

Newly Enlightened
Oveready Moddoolar Torch Lab H3N LMH V4.0 triple LED Flashlight with brass clicky tail for 18650 - No Longer Available

Oveready Moddoolar Torch Lab H3N LMH V4.0 triple LED Flashlight with brass clicky tail for 18650

Well, not much to say to this classic high quality custom flashlight. The light is in top condition and was hardly used. See all the details in the pictures and find more information on the overready website http://www.oveready.com/moddoolar/cat_22.html

List Date: 9/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Oveready Moddoolar Torch Lab H3N LMH V4.0 triple LED Flashlight with brass clicky tail for 18650
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Presuming that is a TL65 body (18650 with a tail clicky) it can also be used with 2x18350 for "mo" brightness.

V4.0 detects 1 or 2 cells and as shown in the final photo it's 3.0v to 9.5v, I have the same head. Whoever gets this will be happy.

My personal preference is to use this with a TL50s and DB tail with zero rez shorty - turns it into a shorter light and then it's a twisty, not a clicky. Point of saying all that is this is very much a modular system & yes I have drunk heavily of the Kool-aid.