quality parabolic LED reflector, f=5...10 mm

runcycleskixc

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I've been lurking on this forum for several years, getting wisdom on batteries and LEDs. I also find some hands-on optics advice here that I would not find elsewhere. I am now looking for a good source for a quality (defined below) parabolic reflector to make a prototype of a microscope objective. Functionally, the idea is very similar to a flashlight. I did search on this forum, and it seemed like most standard off-the-shelf flashlight reflectors function do not cut it in specs, but may be some custom mfg can make them better? Looking to spend under $100-500 to see whether the idea is worth pursuing further. The light source is not an LED, it's a sub-diffraction point source (a 0.5-micron sphere scattering laser light). I will collect the photons with a lens from infinity and image them (f=600 mm) on a CCD, giving me the magnification of 60x. Here are the specs:

Reflectivity: 95% between 400 and 800 nm;
Focal length: f=10 mm, i.e. the parabola is defined as y=x^2/(4*10);
Diameter: comes to about 36 mm.
Polished for "imaging" surface quality, i.e. no mat surface/faceted surfaces. No need for lambda/10, but 1 lambda would be good.

I made a CAD drawing, and it looked just like a flashlight reflector, so I figured I would ask here. Does anything like the above exist?

Many thanks in advance!