How does the Nitecore P10 and P20 work when using the RSW2 Pressure Switch?

SonRunner

Newly Enlightened
How does the Nitecore P10 and P20 work when using the RSW2 Pressure Switch?

Without the RSW2 Pressure Switch, I saw on YouTube how these Nitecore P10, P20 has that "second" button on the tail-cap (which they call a "Strobe Ready" switch). This "Strobe Ready" switch changes the setting (Turbo, strobe, etc.), depending on what modes were selected (Tactical, Law Enforcement, or General).

But the RSW2 Pressure Switch does not appear to have that "Strobe Ready" switch (that I can determine). So how do you switch settings, for example, from Turbo, strobe, etc.?How does the Nitecore P10 and P20 work when using the RSW2 Pressure Switch?

Without the RSW2 Pressure Switch, I saw on YouTube how these Nitecore P10, P20 has that "second" button on the tail-cap (which they call a "Strobe Ready" switch). This "Strobe Ready" switch changes the setting (Turbo, strobe, etc.), depending on what modes were selected (Tactical, Law Enforcement, or General).

But the RSW2 Pressure Switch does not appear to have that second "Strobe Ready" switch/button one the tail cap (that I can determine). So how do you switch settings, for example, from Turbo, strobe, etc.?

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Look carefully at the picture and you will see it has an on/off pressure switch and a separate switch on the tail cap. Cheers,