Decided to give Sunwayman a try.

steven252000

Newly Enlightened
It has been a while since I posted. I decided to purchase another light and narrowed it down to Sunwayman and Eagletac. When I ran across a 25% off 24 hours only deal I pulled the trigger and got the Sunwayman. Figured for the price why not. If it does not turn out well I will have an excuse to buy the Eagletac too.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let us know how you get on, I just took delivery of my first eagletac and I like it ;-)

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a couple Sunwayman lights. I like them. Zero problems so far, fit and finish are decent. IMHO, slightly better than Eagletac fit and finish.

Just wish they'd put a color change wheel on the side of the C2X series. I've the older one with white main and side red. I prefer that to the later incarnations of the C2X series. Still, pretty good light. Few nitpicks.

One of my favorite lights is the Sunwayman D20A Gemini. I keep it by my desk in case of power failures. Great light, very unusual look.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

steven252000

Newly Enlightened
I went with the F40A..... It was 89.90 with 25% off that. So it cost 67 or so dollars. I will let ya know what I think once it get it.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
my D40A and P25 are both flawless. If I didnt have so many lights already Id buy another Sunwayman NP. Very impressed by the two examples I have. ET's are awesome but their design language is kinda funky. Have 7 ET's all have rocked very well. Do admit when it comes down to UI and anodization Sunwayman kinda easily walks away with it though. Not really thrilled by the new gen ET's coming out where everything has a built in diffuser.

Trevilux

Enlightened
Is this common?

4wYQFeB.jpg

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went with the F40A..... It was 89.90 with 25% off that. So it cost 67 or so dollars. I will let ya know what I think once it get it.

Please do , as I said I do not have one. I would like an older v20 and a new f30r.........

I have never liked the thought of eagles ui. But after getting this cheapo one actually, its ok ya know.

I think its funny when my wife picks up a light to use always followed by " so how does this one work then ? "

Short_Circuit

Newly Enlightened
It has been a while since I posted. I decided to purchase another light and narrowed it down to Sunwayman and Eagletac. When I ran across a 25% off 24 hours only deal I pulled the trigger and got the Sunwayman. Figured for the price why not. If it does not turn out well I will have an excuse to buy the Eagletac too.

I'm very satisfied with my new Sunwayman P25C. Fit and finish and overall build quality are excellent. UI is very intuitive and ergonomically its very easy to hold and manipulate the controls (two buttons, tail clicky and side clicky). It throws way out there but has a large spill/flood area as well, it's brighter than anything else I have in its size range when on 1000 lm turbo setting. It's my first Sunwayman and it won't be my last. I'm sure your F40A will be great. The company seems to pay a lot of attention to detail.