Saturday Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I was still muted when you left, so I could not offer you a proper thank you on the chat thingie.
So, thank you!!! for taking the time to answer CPFer's questions about the Arc4 and the other stuff you have in the pipe. Thank you very, very much Peter!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

georget98

Enlightened
I had a prior commitment last night but tried to be there for the first half hour or so, then my internet connection quit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Did anybody save the chat (can that be done?) or is there a way to view some sort of an archive? I'd love to read about the Arc8 (does it really have a keyboard and atomic power pack)

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
georget98 said:
I had a prior commitment last night but tried to be there for the first half hour or so, then my internet connection quit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Did anybody save the chat (can that be done?) or is there a way to view some sort of an archive? I'd love to read about the Arc8 (does it really have a keyboard and atomic power pack)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a log of this chat (TXT file). Email me if you are interested.

For my part I could not remain a very long time in front of my screen, but I left my computer lit to record this event.
I regret not having taken the word, but I thank all those which enabled me to remain in the chat until Peter's arrival.

I am sick since this morning, migraine etc.. still a virus which trails.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

And of course a large thank you with Peter Gransee for his participation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.