Lux-rc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmie

Enlightened
Has anyone placed an order with Serge? I did and tried contacting him 2 weeks ago and nothing still. He use to reply within 24hrs.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also trying to contact him on FB over the past 2-3 weeks and also - no reply... complete ignore... :)

EDIT: We did get in touch...

Last edited:

quazzle

Newly Enlightened
Guys, anyone tried to contact me in Sep please resent all your emails or reach me on facebook. We had technical issues with our host during server migration, most emails were lost. Now the mail is fixed but again, facebook is a more reliable way to communicate

GRANDHALO

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone placed an order with Serge? I did and tried contacting him 2 weeks ago and nothing still. He use to reply within 24hrs.
i am sorry , may i know what is serge? what are they doing

Kamakazikev24

Enlightened
Yes Lux RC's website was down for a short time while they were moving to another server, its back up now though. You'll be really pleased with your flashlight when you get it. I love mine! Serge always replies on facebook if you need any info, always really helpful.

Elmie

Enlightened
Update:

I received the light. After clarifying the communication issues Serge was having, all is good. I'll do a review shortly once I get to play with it more...I mean use it. I ordered a FL33 version 3.0 I'll just say that I have never owned a light that can go so low before, it has a true moon mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts