What's the FUNNIEST thing someone's done with one of your flashlights?

ganz-lite

Newly Enlightened
OK, rules:
1) must be G or PG rated. (Would your grandmother want to see it?)
2) No Politics / Religion

OK, that's out of the way :D

Here's mine.

I put together a malkoff devices-upgraded mdocod-converted 3D Maglite (see my sig). Did all the upgrading myself (plug n play) and having much pride, showed my dad. He saw the tiny XM-L LED as the most pitiful excuse of a bulb in such a big light he'd ever saw, and promptly started going "wook at dat, dat kewt wittle bulb!" and was looking at it thru the reflector. Deciding to himself that LEDs cannot possibly have much brightness, he turned it on... RIGHT into his face. WOOPS.

(And to think, I'm in the midst of getting one of Jayrob's 3A MT-G2 monsters...)

Empath

Flashaholic
OK, rules:
1) must be G or PG rated. (Would your grandmother want to see it?)
2) No Politics / Religion
A few posts were removed, since they didn't honor the OP's rules and push the edge of being family friendly.

D6859

Enlightened
My story is similar to OP's. I gave one of my headlamps to a friend. It was some 10 € Led Lenser I found in sale, 3 AAA, 3 LEDs. You wouldn't believe such a small headlamp could be so bright, so my friend turned it on staring right into the LEDs. He could see only bright dots for couple of minutes after that.

Not my flashlight but another friend told that they had party in a small rental cottage. They crammed as many people in there as possible, put some music on and started raving. My friend used his light as a strobe clicking it on/off. I should have been there with my 800 lm strobe...

LedTed

Enlightened
When using my NC D11.2 to help perform inspection, in a water bath at work, I initially turn the flashlight on at its lowest setting. The tech who, without prior invitation or request, decided to "help" me exclaimed, "That's not very bright. I'll get a desk lamp." (The unsafe combination of high voltage AC and water is what I was trying avoid in the first place.) With the light still in the bath, in order to show my helper that we had more than enough light, I used the shortcut to bring the light to its max output. After just witnessing the significant change in brightness, from roughly 2 to about 200 lumens, my helper just couldn't figure out what had happened. My helper was then under some unstoppable compulsion to take the light out of the bath and shine it in his own eyes; exclaiming, "That's too bright." He stunned himself long enough for me to regain control physically and output wise of my flashlight; for the task at hand. And yes, when the bright spot finally cleared from my helper's eyes, he could see that I was laughing at him.

ganz-lite

Newly Enlightened
A few posts were removed, since they didn't honor the OP's rules and push the edge of being family friendly.

I basically meant to say "as long as the flashlight's not being used as a marital aid, I'm fine."