the night the light went out at raggies

raggie33

*the raggedier*
woohoo lights went out tonight no as long as last time. like only 2 hours this time. but its was dark enough to play with my lights out side no dang street lamps. used my enegizer led with florescent tube for room lighting .played with my dorcy spider outside and my dorcy aaa. but they came back on .i was a good cpfer this time had my light right on bed stand grabed it lite room. lol in 30 seconds lights came back on ,stayed on 4 minutes wnet out again came back on 3 minutes latter. . but then went out like 2 hours or so.i have no idea why they went out its rsaining but no winds or lighting. last time lights went out they was out all night ..was like 8 minths ago or something

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
raggie you have all the fun. We haven't had a power outage for 4 or 5 years. It sounds like you had it covered.
You get three thumbsup for this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I see your title has changed back to normal ... you've done well in the eyes of the mistress ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

B@rt

Flashaholic
duh.gif

Mark_Larson

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Hoghead said:
raggie you have all the fun. We haven't had a power outage for 4 or 5 years. It sounds like you had it covered.
You get three thumbsup for this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ] God bless the North? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif