Arc Acessories....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there belt holsters to hold the AA Arc flashlight? Since the AA model apparently doesn't come with the clip, how do most people carry it? Loose in a pocket? Ideally, I prefer carrying a light in a holster, as I do with my Maglite AAs. Does anyone know of a suitable holster for the AA Arc?

One other unrelated question: does anyone make belt holsters for batteries? For example, if I need to change batteries it would be convenient to have a little small holster on the opposite side of the Arc AA holster that holds an AA battery.

MichiganMan

Enlightened
357, the AA has a clip, its just not on a tab like the AAA thereby allowing it to stand on its end. So you can tether it, or carry it on a keychain if you wish. And the runtime is sufficiently long that if you drop an Energizer lithium in there you probably won't have to worry about carrying extra cells with you.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think 357 meant a pocketclip like the silver one that comes with the arc AAA, not a split-ring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif a pocketclip meant for an AA mini maglite might fit the arc AA.

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
i think 357 meant a pocketclip like the silver one that comes with the arc AAA, not a split-ring a pocketclip meant for an AA mini maglite might fit the arc AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely I meant the pocketclip. I like my equipment firmly held in one spot, not dangling like on a key chain ring.

I will give the AA Mini maglite pocket clip a try, I happen to have one and if it fits the AA Arc that would be an okay solution. Although, I would prefer a holster should Arc ever make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.