do you like the chinese flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhou

Newly Enlightened
which shines bright than the fenixlight?

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *NEW* this awesome fenix killer

Great, now Zebra and Fenix R.I.P.

:(

akhyar

Enlightened

This guy never learnt his lesson.
Next, maybe he will create threads for Nitecore killer, Olight killer, and disappear

:fail:

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just saying, what's to fail? To me, this just means the use of LEDs with more output such as a 16k lm Nitecore TM16. Looks like in a short bit, we'll all be seeing the likes of a TM16S just as we now have an EC4S.

My wife's not but I'm game.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another flip flop from what was originally posted.
OP edited post heavily, and changed title as well.
7786b371203567520efe7117f37d2673.jpg

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure there's some sort of political discord going on that I missed the beginning of but most of everything comes from China so regarding the question, what's the big deal?

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure there's some sort of political discord going on that I missed the beginning of but most of everything comes from China so regarding the question, what's the big deal?

He changed the original subject (and post), which was spamming his light (from the guy he works for, I presume) against Fenix. So, this has nothing to do with China. He only changed it because he was caught spamming, so he posted something irrelevant instead.

akhyar

Enlightened

Just saying, what's to fail? To me, this just means the use of LEDs with more output such as a 16k lm Nitecore TM16. Looks like in a short bit, we'll all be seeing the likes of a TM16S just as we now have an EC4S.

My wife's not but I'm game.

I'm not implying the LED or light will fail.
Just that his original post is going to fail again, just like his other threads. I'm not bashing his 15k lumens light or what not coz technology keep on evolving, just that I don't get what is he's trying to post

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like the chinese flashlight. It lights you up long time. :)

akhyar

Enlightened
To answer OP question, I do like Chinese flashlight.
If they shine brighter than Fenixlight, but cost cheaper than Ultrafire, the better [emoji12]

Last edited:

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the chinese flashlight that posts actual and correct stats, specs, and figures. I do not like the Chinese flashlight that kills other flashlights. Do not want.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
I missed when the Flashlight War began. Anyone got a link so I can catch up on the history of this? Dark times, it's flashlight against flashlight. :(

Fenix and Zebralight have already become casualties! We need a diplomatic solution, at least a Ceasefire. (Lol, cease fire, get it? :) )

Stop killing innocent flashlights! Increase the peace!

Ceasefire: The flashlight that doesn't kill your other flashlights. :)

Last edited:

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I missed when the Flashlight War began. Anyone got a link so I can catch up on the history of this? Dark times, it's flashlight against flashlight. :(

Fenix and Zebralight have already become casualties! We need a diplomatic solution, at least a Ceasefire.

Send in the Jedi Knights to negotiate a treaty. Just tell them to leave their light-sabers at home, or they'll be even more light casualties!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the chinese flashlight that posts actual and correct stats, specs, and figures. I do not like the Chinese flashlight that kills other flashlights. Do not want.

Please post China lumens verses real ANSI lumens and miliamp of battery (both Chinese and ANSI). Also, if light does not perform, address where I can come to bust you in the rear if light or battery does not perform.

With two you get egg roll, with three, you get shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.