Flash Deal on Nitecore HC30

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my first attempt at a flash deal. PM for a code to buy this light at a great price. Here are the specs
Of the light: http://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/hc30
This is a limited time offer-when you PM me, I will give you additional info on another incredible deal!

Moderator: if I have erred
In any way, please let me know. I have no desire to violate any of the rules and I will make any changes immediately when requested. Thanks!

saypat

Enlightened
for those interested, this light does not have a rotating head on it. You simply turn the whole light while in the rubber strap. Yea, false advertising.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
for those interested, this light does not have a rotating head on it. You simply turn the whole light while in the rubber strap. Yea, false advertising.

Hi Saypat,
On the link above, it shows the flashlight being able to rotate up or down 90 degrees. It clearly shows the entire light rotating, not just the head. How is this false advertising, or any different than how Zebralight works? I am not meaning to challenge you, just trying to understand-I thought the gif showing the light was clear?

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks as the head rotates in gif to me, no body movement seen.
At least that's how it sort of appears to me in my tablet.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks as the head rotates in gif to me, no body movement seen.
At least that's how it sort of appears to me in my tablet.

Thanks WarRaven, after your quote, I pulled out a tablet- there is no body movement at all. My apologies to SayPat, now I can see exactly what you saw. While it does not change my opinion of the light, I am disappointed-there is so much good about the light it should stand on its own merits. If you bought one and are not 100% satisfied, I will pay you in full to buy it from you. A 1,000 lumen headlamp, yeah I can use a spare. Of course that is why I have so many lights...

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries, that has my curiosity.
I'm thinking it's just stiff from not being used maybe?
If not, it's not a huge issue IMO, unless you can't adjust your head for micro adjustments when needed idk.

saypat

Enlightened
Thanks WarRaven, after your quote, I pulled out a tablet- there is no body movement at all. My apologies to SayPat, now I can see exactly what you saw. While it does not change my opinion of the light, I am disappointed-there is so much good about the light it should stand on its own merits. If you bought one and are not 100% satisfied, I will pay you in full to buy it from you. A 1,000 lumen headlamp, yeah I can use a spare. Of course that is why I have so many lights...

no problem. I was not aware that on some devices it showed the entire light rotating. On my computer it only shows the head rotating.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
in theory, what I saw on my iPhone vs my tablet is not possible. Having said that, I can't explain it. I just want to make sure everyone understands that the entire light rotates so no one is disappointed when they receive it. I actually bought a Nitecore head strap just for use with a few other lights I own, like my Zebralight SC52w & SC62d. They work identical to the Nitecore HC30 as far as this particular aspect goes. In retrospect, if the head did rotate independently, it seems like leakage would be a problem. Oh well, all the controversy helps get the word out about the low price on the HC30 as well as the incredible price on the Olight O-Pen too. If anyone is interested just send me a pm for info. Thanks WarRaven for cluing me in to the difference in appearance between the iPhone and tablet and SayPat for being patient and understanding while I tried to figure out what was going on. Shine On....

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, some people have already received their HC30's! If you have never used a head lamp, it is amazing the number of uses you can find for it. Moonlight for reading in bed, turbo when mountain biking at night, working on your car...my 5 year old granddaughter loves to play hide & seek at night with us both wearing headlamps. PM me for an awesome code to make this a really great deal! I will also share a link to another great deal too.....

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great News, this Flash Deal has been extended! Hurry, this "second chance" won't last forever. Send me a PM if you are interested. As a bonus I will also give you info on an amazing price for a two AAA Pen light! Thanks!