My Eagles Sucked Tonight

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of the play-off teams are big favorites of mine. I just like watching pro-football and I basically like all the teams. I do have favorite players and teams. My favorite games are usually the wild cards.

I was rooting for the Panthers for no reasons other than they are a new team and as a Cowboy fan I should root against the Eagles. However, I did not like the late hit on McNabb. I mean, the guy was down for several seconds and then a Panther came in and kneed him in the back. Donovan courageously came back for a while but was in obvious pain. I'll bet he has a broken rib at minimum. I like aggressive and tough play but to blatantly and intentionally injure this marquee player was not cool at all by my way of thinking. And they got away with it!

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
I never could decide on what's worse--losing early/not making the playoffs, or losing late (superbowl/championship game). I'm a Broncos fan so we didn't even make it past the first round. While that sucks, I think it may be worse to make it all the way to the championship game or superbowl and lose. Either way, losing sucks.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
ZENGHOST said:
I never could decide on what's worse--losing early/not making the playoffs, or losing late (superbowl/championship game). I'm a Broncos fan so we didn't even make it past the first round. While that sucks, I think it may be worse to make it all the way to the championship game or superbowl and lose. Either way, losing sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

In this case, I would have rather them not made it at all. For those that are not aware of this, it's the 3rd year in a row the Eagles got to the NFC Championship Game and choked.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
My pathetic 49ers,, as of late, put a serious whoppin on the Eagles so it wasn't much of a suprise to see them play like that.