Recommendations for a Good Ti EDC flashlight ..

sphere

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Could some of you guys recommended, a good EDC flashlight, these are my requirements, as follows ...

1.Ideally, for a single CR123 battery (but I am open minded to others, or transformer types, for 123/AA/AAA. long as can run lithium of those tops mentioned etc)

2. Titanium constructions (and all of the body) as I recently got hold of a Olight TC15 TC10 Titanium LED Flashlight Transformer AA or CR123A Holiday Set, which I discovered,has ti head caps, but the body is still stainless steel, a tad disappointed) (Update... My bad, the TC10, is all Ti, not 100% sure on the body of the TC15, anyone ?.)

3. Has to have a lockout feature, stop the battery getting drained, not partially for switch accidently activated (much like the good Sure-fire GTX pro etc, I like those lights).

4. Not trying to be clever, with over the top settings, again, along the lines of the gtx pro, say two or 3 settings at most.

5. Places for a tritium vial to be inserted fixed (but not a necessary,) without machining/modifying.

I think that's about it

Hope to see some nice recommendations!.

Just to add, I've been looking at the Eagletac S25s olight etc.
I own mainly, Nitecore/Surefire.

Last edited:

lunas

Enlightened
Fenix e 99 ti this light has grooves on the sides the might be big enough for trit
Eagle tac makes several models in ti
Thrunight has a ti model

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure what your budget is. But the Haiku is obviously my top choice. But.....I will say. The EagleTac D25C Ti is one of my all time favorite Ti EDC lights. Not sure about trits, but anything is possible.