First "Lego" build..

2ac

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a Surefire E2L body, and it's going to need a head and tail.. I like the looks of RPM's tail cap. But I'm also thinking about making this low profile as possible.
I will be reading as many posts as possible, but I'm new at this. I was hoping for a few ideas to get me in the right direction..

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the RPM tailcap looks cool, is made very well, has a rather good colour match (anodizing) which is rather rare but certainly also depends on how Surefires anodizing tunred out on a specific part. His tailcap is a bit bigger than the Surefire tailcap but also makes the light tailstandable. If you want low profile, there´s not much smaller than the Surefire tailcaps. You could add an tailcap shroud (available at oveready) to make it tailstandable. With the head there are quite a few options available. LED head from Surefire or LumensFactory or an original Surefire incan E-Series head modded by Tana (either TripLED LED modification or a SingLED dropin). You can also use a E2C adapter to use C/P/Z series heads (from C2, M2, 6P, Z2....) on your body paired with a good LED dropin.

Eric