• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS - 5000K XP-L HI Copper Triple P60 Drop-In - No Longer Available

drillbitz11

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS - 5000K XP-L HI Copper Triple P60 Drop-In

(I will post photos shortly) Up for sale is a very bright triple XP-L Hi-Intensity P60 drop-in. I built this drop-in using a silver plated solid copper shell from Matteus' last batch. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?391337-All-Sold!-Silver-Plated-Copper-Triple-Emitter-P60-Shells. The Leds are 5000k U4 XP-L Hi-Intensity. These are the new factory de-domed type of XP-L which increases throw without the tint having to suffer. I used an MTN-17DD Driver with 4 modes and always starts in low. This a fet driver and is direct drive on the highest mode so it's very bright. I estimate 2600-3000 Lumens. This is a very hi current drop-in so I've decided to include a Judco 10 amp switch. Shipping is included to most places

List Date: 10/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTS - 5000K XP-L HI Copper Triple P60 Drop-In
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS - 5000K XP-L HI Copper Triple P60 Drop-In

Haha, I lnow I have been lucky on that one, received a couple PMs to congratulate me on this awesome piece! I also like the switch very much, could not get a tofty and this one will be just perfect to sustain the high current of this beast.
Me happy.. Love CPF
Oh and PP sent!