New! Olight S10RII

kj2

Flashaholic
Looks really sweet! :) like the blue bezel.

veomyr.png
2ephrir.png

j8l35l.png

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha the spring-loaded pin contact should have been on the dock since the very beginning! such a stupid mistake. but now they seem to be on the right track with these rechargeable models...

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha the spring-loaded pin contact should have been on the dock since the very beginning! such a stupid mistake. but now they seem to be on the right track with these rechargeable models...

The S30R II that came out about a month ago is built the same way - springy pin on the dock. I'd imagine the whole line will be upgraded this way to avoid the problems the last gen lights had.

Flashy808

Enlightened
+1 for the Blue Bezel it's so AWESOME and it's SHINY WR!

I wonder what specs it's going to bring.

Flashy808

Enlightened
I got one today. 500lm, 105m throw. Here's a couple of quick, crappy cell phone box shots so you can read the rest if you want.

40G2Mlr.jpg

fk3l6YT.jpg

Oh sorry didn't realise that it was actually out out like being sold already. [emoji28][emoji38]. Thanks for the pics though.

Let us all know how well it goes.

L.N.

Newly Enlightened
I got one today. 500lm, 105m throw. Here's a couple of quick, crappy cell phone box shots so you can read the rest if you want.

40G2Mlr.jpg

fk3l6YT.jpg

Wow, where did you buy it?

Can you post the full specs? They are probably in the manual.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh sorry didn't realise that it was actually out out like being sold already. [emoji28][emoji38]. Thanks for the pics though.

Let us all know how well it goes.

I'm not sure they are being sold already. Mine's a review sample. Should be out very soon though.

Can you post the full specs? They are probably in the manual.

Sure, here you go:

v62P88b.jpg

emarkd,

does it require a proprietary rcr123a for internal charging?

Nope, looks like a standard Olight RCR123A cell inside, inserted the "normal" way with the cathode toward the head. Just to be sure, I swapped it with a KeepPower 16340 cell - light works as expected and it charges on the base. Nothing proprietary here.

L.N.

Newly Enlightened
I'm disappointed by the run times. They are about half that of a S1 on a crc123. I understand that the electronics for charging use energy, but this is too much.

NorthernStar

Enlightened

40G2Mlr.jpg

fk3l6YT.jpg

Thanks for sharing,emarkd!:)

It looks great! It has the hard recessed button found in the predecessors S10R ,S15R and S20R and this time it has the beautiful blue bezel as the S1.:) I must have one!

A question regarding the LED on this light. The box say Cree XP-L HD. The earlier version had an XM-L2 LED. Can you confirm that this light has an upgraded LED? Can you please tell at which site this light can be found?:thinking:

Zorzi

Newly Enlightened
This is already on Olight's website. Nice looks with the blue bezel!

L.N.

Newly Enlightened
This is a rechargeable battery. It has 1/2 the capacity of a primary cell. This is normal.

I'm comparing a rechargeable battery in the S1 with a rechargeable battery in the S10R II and then the runtime of the S1 is significant higher then the S10R II