• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Niwalker Vostro Mvn

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Selling my Mvn since it complains about being left on the shelf all the time. All kidding aside, it's been out of the house 3 times since I purchased this over a year ago. Condition is mint with one tiny bare spot as shown in one of the pic's. A black sharpie would take care that in a second. The rest is dust caught by the flash. This light is from Vinhs second batch, http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-SOLD-WTS-2-Must-Have-Vostro-Mvn-Search-Light and is not engraved. Thought I would be using it more often than I do but my K40vn seems to always be at the ready and if you own one than you know what I mean. Price includes paypal fee and shipping. Comes with everything shipped originally with it. Please use the old CPFMP rules and post "I'll take it" in this thread. Do not post in my PM that you will take it. Don't want any confusion or time stamp issues if more than one person decides to act. Pictures say it all. Price is $165

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
if i didn't have 2 already...i love them with the armytek-like finish. very well made.