The Fenix-Store        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nitecore USA Introduction

Default Re: Nitecore USA Manufacturer Introduction

Im a big Nitecore fan! and im really close to Austin. I love my MT2!

Glad you're here! I pre-ordered a MT06MD from the Nitecore Store a while ago and emailed you about a ship date and someone replied almost all instantly! Not my usual experience so kudos on that point!
    I only fear that if something happens to me, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyh View Post
    Glad you're here! I pre-ordered a MT06MD from the Nitecore Store a while ago and emailed you about a ship date and someone replied almost all instantly! Not my usual experience so kudos on that point!
    I received a ship notification on my pre-order for the MT06MD yesterday, expected delivery on Monday. My order was placed on 3/4/2017
    Fenix TK50,TK41,TK40,L2D,L1D,L0D,LD01,LD41,LD20,LD15,LD1 0,LD05,HP10,HP15|ZebraLight SC51,SC62w,SC600w,SC600Fd,SC64c LE,SC700d,SC53Fc|EagleTac D25A,D25A2,MX25L3C,T25C2,D25LC2|Nitecore TM16,EAX,MT1A,MT2A,EZ AA,IFD2,T5s,D4|47's Mini AA,AA²,"X"AA²,Pro QPA| List of Lights

Party Re: Nitecore USA Manufacturer Introduction

Thank you for your support of your loyal customers.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Hello Nitecore, love your products and have quite a few of them. On some of my lights, I have purchased custom made parts to allow an 18650 light to use an 18500 or 18350 battery with a smaller footprint. Also, going the other direction, I have used an EC11 head with an EC20 body to allow longer run times by using an 18650 cell). In plans for your upcoming new lights, have your Engineers/Designers considered offering either adapters or multiple body tubes available for purchase separately to offer multiple size/runtime configurations? I realize CPF is a group of "specialty users", but I believe that there is enough of a market to make it cost effective(based on individuals who made custom parts at a profit). The versatility is being able to use smaller or larger cells based on need also makes the lights more useful in an emergency where not all cells are available. Thanks for considering my question.

I just got my first Nitecore product from you and am really impressed with it and the quality of service that you provide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12