• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Twisty for E1?

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a twisty that fits the KL1 module? Is that all I would need in addition to the module to make a complete flashlight?

Thanks,
Jerry

yclo

Flashaholic*
Yes, a company called Vital Gear makes them and they're pictured below mounted on various heads.

fa00ef74.jpg

f9fa0549.jpg

-YC

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
yclo,
Thanks, I found that Tadgear handles them, but they are out now. I have another source, I think.

Jerry

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
bty, I heard from Tadgear just the other day that they have 'dropped' the Vitalgear line -- will not be restocking them.

Someone mentioned that the bodies might have issues working with some bezels... anybody know what the story is?

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
The Vital Gear bodies don't work with the older McLux bezels because the post of the McLux protrudes too far out of the bottom of the bezel. The work fine with the KL1, the KL4, and the PR series of bezels that use the eCan.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It doesn't need to be a PR series.
Original McLux bezels work just fine as long as they were built using an eCan.
At least mine does.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vital Gear is sold by Supremeco - pricing and international shipping is quite reasonable - I´m right now waiting for one shipment from them - I´ll update as soon as I get the parts in.

Klaus

joker354

Newly Enlightened
I went to that site to try and see what shipping fees would be like to me here in the US, but it ended up just placing my order without even a mention of shipping fees. I couldn't find that info on their site anywhere. Sent them an inquiry about that.

Eric.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the same problem initially - just email. I paid 3.5USD shipping and 1 USD handling for both bodies, no complaints here.

Klaus

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The two bodies came in today - nice and worth the effort

Supremeco seems to be sold out for now though

Klaus