Another "Which LED light"

Firescooby

Newly Enlightened
Need something QUALITY but AFFORDABLE to carry. I'm a FF and carry a small flashlight on my radio strap.

Looking for something that takes a battery such as an 18650, LOW number of functions ON-OFF would be great, 200 PLUS honest lumens, and priced around $30-40. Doesn't need to zoom

Thanks in advance

Lumiture

Newly Enlightened
This might be above your budget, but I highly recommend the Olight S30 Baton. It can use an 18650 battery or two CR123s with an included adapter. It is 1000 lumens with a nice beam. Its $50 but I think its worth it. The Olight S series has other good options for $40 but they are either use AA or CR123A.

Hope it helps. :thumbup:

TeeKay

Newly Enlightened
Need something QUALITY but AFFORDABLE to carry. I'm a FF and carry a small flashlight on my radio strap.

Looking for something that takes a battery such as an 18650, LOW number of functions ON-OFF would be great, 200 PLUS honest lumens, and priced around $30-40. Doesn't need to zoom

Thanks in advance

Another light similar to the Olight S3 is the Nitecore MH10 +/- $60 including battery. It has 4 modes but you can set it to the 240 lumen mode with the mode switch and then just switch it on and off as required as it remembers what mode it was last used in. Nitecore have cheaper and lighter options (I am sure weight must be an important consideration if you want to attach it to your radio strap) but they run off CR123 batteries. It also has a range of filters, diffusers and traffic wands available.