• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SUREFIRE package DEAL...E2e + extras - No Longer Available

AussieRanga

Enlightened
SUREFIRE package DEAL...E2e + extras

Great bundle at a great price! There are 3 LED drop-ins plus host!!

Included is a vintage and rather rare E2e with the 3 flat sides at 90? increments (2 sides are opposide each other or 180? apart..) and also the VERY hard to find Z52 twisty tailcap!

Drop-in's that you get are:

1) TNT SingLED - XP-G2 1C 6500K - about 350L @ 1A - LuciDrv fully programmable driver by Dr. Jones
2) TNT SingLED - Nichia 219B 4500k - about 250L @ 1A - LuciDrv fully programmable driver by Dr. Jones
3) Veleno Designs - XP-G NW - Hi/Lo with memory - about 20-30/250L output..

If you desire I can install a McClicky switch which is a direct, no modification clicky replacement for the stock switch internals which only permit momentary or twist on operation; not click on like most flashlights..

Overall condition of the light would be 95%. There is only a very little bit of worn ano on some of the sharp edges on the hexagonal part and a tiny ding just near where the clip slides in on the body - I have no idea how it got there..I missed it in the photos when buying and the seller didn't disclose it; I wont do the same. I want you to know it is there but also be assured that it is often missed as it sits tucked away hidden by the clip.

The rest of the body and tailcap is in very good condition and there are no other dings. The head is also in good condition for its age. Other than the small bits with missing ano, it is in great condition too with no dings.

These are located in Australia.

If you live in Aus, contact me for a discount on shipping and so you can pay in AUD too..

List Date: 10/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SUREFIRE package DEAL...E2e + extras
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Re: RARE -- SUREFIRE -- E2e-HA 3-FLATS -- Z52 twisty -- 3 LED drop-in's - Veleno Des

Bump!

Dropin it down... $330!!!

Shipping still free anywhere in the world....

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: RARE -- SUREFIRE -- E2e-HA 3-FLATS -- Z52 twisty -- 3 LED drop-in's - Veleno Des

I'll take the E2E with McClicky and Tana 219 installed sent to Australia if you break up the package.

Cheers.

bartko09

Enlightened

And I'll take either the Ku or Tana's other single w/ XPG2; If you decide to break this up.

autogiro

Enlightened

And I would be interested in what is left
Auto

AussieRanga

Enlightened

Morning bump!

I'll send everyone that has expressed interest a PM after work in about 10 hours or so..

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast

Morning bump!

I'll send everyone that has expressed interest a PM after work in about 10 hours or so..

PM replied to.
This one is still up for grabs.
GLWYS.

Cheers.

AussieRanga

Enlightened

BUMP!!

Price drop...

Still too much? Throw me an offer...

AussieRanga

Enlightened

Bump for overhaul..

autogiro

Enlightened

PM on the way for final info on sale.
Will PPal upon confirmation of amount.
Auto

AussieRanga

Enlightened

Sold to Auto!

autogiro

Enlightened

Hey! Early Christmas here!
Everything is here and the E2e looks great. I haven't lit up any of the drop ins yet but I'm sure they are fine.
I got such a windfall from you that I'm passing one of the droppins to a budget challenged friend who has a true user E2e that really needs a LED upgrade. On his behalf I thank you for making this happen.
Cheers!
Auto

AussieRanga

Enlightened

Thanks Auto!

I got a notification from the post office that my Oveready E2E is waiting for me so it looks like we both had a win today :D