• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Sinner`s custom Copper TRI-EDC 18650

ChibiM

Enlightened
Selling of my beloved Sinner Triple copper.

• 18650 classic TRI-ECD
  • Copper
  • Triple XP-L V6 2C
  • BLF 17DD
  • Carclo frosted optics
  • Braided spring on driver
  • Added spring on switch side, so it works well with Hi Draw unprotected 18650cells
  • SS pocket clip..

The light is in very good condition. With a High Drain cell, you can get definitely over 2000lumens (probably even 3000 at start with full cell). But never leave the light unattended nor give it to a child.
The driver has 5 modes... starting from Low, medium low, medium, medium high, high.
It has a few small spots inside the grooves,(see 2nd pic) which I have left untouched. I hand polished the body with copper polish. Inside the battery tube there are some machine marks..
The BLF 17DD driver has a braided spring, and I attached a small spring onthe switch side, so the battery will have great contact with positive and negative side.
This was a common problem with this model, and therefore the extra spring helped getting rid of this contact problem.
The pocket clip is SS, and is bent a little out... as can be seen in the pictures.

Price for this light is 195 USD plus shipping
or 180 EUR plus shipping

Please post I`ll take it in this thread, and send me a PM for shipping options and total price.
I will give my PayPal account through PM

Shipping:
I will send it from the Netherlands, so EU buyers have the benefit of the lower shipping cost.

It can fit in an envelope, and in a mailbox, but it might be more prone to damage during shipping.
But sending as a Parcel will give more safety.

Shipping options;
  • Parcel
just 2 example
Shipping by "Postnl"
US
Germany
Standard shipping With tracking
26USD
15EUR
Insured tracking
31USD
20EUR

• Envelope
For shipping in an envelope it will be about half the price.. please ask me what you prefer.

for other shipping options, please ask me.

Pictures;
22418523426_c8a54d3b4c.jpg

21823364313_5e2954a73d.jpg

21821788634_88018a397a.jpg

22431218952_5f3808c1f0.jpg

21823362493_227a8c7c1b.jpg

ChibiM

Enlightened
h and k man,
can you please check your mailbox. I think its full, so you should clear some messages in order to receive new PMs.
thank you

ChibiM

Enlightened
Still can't answer your PM, it says you exceeded your .............. which probably means your mailbox is full.

ChibiM

Enlightened
Finally able to send you a PM... it worked!
Please see my PM for payment instructions.