What's up with Lumens Factory?

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried sending an email to [email protected], and it bounced with '554 server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command)'. I tried another one to Mark at the same address and got the same result. Anyone else having problems contacting them? [The website seems to be working fine]

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
I haven't tried contacting them, but i did place an order w/ them (this past Thursday). According to USPS tracking, it's on it's way. Also was sent confirmation email about the order and a refund through paypal for an item that wasn't in stock. The email was sent by their Sr. Sales Rep. Gabriel.

Last edited:

Gunnerboy

Enlightened
I emailed them twice with responses from Mark both times. First email - right away, second email - a few days later. I mentioned that I'd be traveling to Kowloon next week, and he invited me to visit their sales office to make my purchase in-person.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I 'cried wolf' too soon. I resent the email a couple of hours ago and it hasn't bounced yet, so maybe they were doing maintenance or something. Will see what their response is when I get it.