• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Multiple flashlights for sale - No Longer Available

rdljr1

Newly Enlightened
Multiple flashlights for sale

Olight SR92 modified by Vinh NW XML2's dome on and an extra battery pack. --$190

Olight SR92 modified by Vinh NW dedomed XML2's with upgraded battery pack and diffuser filter.Handle on the case came broken off but the light functions perfectly and the case still works as intended, just no handle. -$190

Nitcore TM11 modified by Vinh NW dedomed XML2's with current boost and Nitcore 3400mah batts. --$175

BTU Shocker modified by Vinh dedomed XML2's with current boost with Sony VTC5's. --$175

Roche M170 no mod, I was going to do my own mods but no longer. --$30 or I'll throw it in for free to the first person who buys multiple lights if they want it.

I'm open to offers but I'm pretty close to my bottom as is. I accept PayPal only. Shipping included for all. All lights in great to near mint condition except for the Roche which has been used well but is super bright, simple interface and a very strong magnet in the base that comes in very handy. Current situation has pretty much eliminated my flashlight hobby except for the few workhorses I use. I will be posting a few more 4sevens models when I get the chance. Message me with any questions and thanks for looking.

List Date: 10/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Multiple flashlights for sale
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums