• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Steve Ku - Veleno Designs - E series drop-in - No Longer Available

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Steve Ku - Veleno Designs - E series drop-in

Famous Steve Ku a.k.a. Veleno Designs E series drop-in. Single mode. CW XP-G giving about 250L @ 1A

Works on 1 x CR123, 1 x Li-ion and also 2 x CR123 as far as I am aware but didn't test that combo so do your research..from my limited research, I THINK Vmax for driver is 5.5V..

List Date: 10/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Steve Ku - Veleno Designs - E series drop-in
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Steve Ku - Veleno Designs - E series drop-in

Nice! I love the minimalistic design of this drop in.. And the flashlight it serves! Congrats Auto!

bartko09

Enlightened

I'm definitely looking for one, unfortunately for me Aussie lives, well, In Australia and the legendary shipping issues that go with living in what's damn near a superpower. Although I have no idea how any entity could possibly be worse than the United States Postal Service, but I guess they are lol

Anywho, if anyone has one of Steve's copper drop in's in Cool White give me a shout. Prefer someone living in the States but anyone in general will work. Thanks guys!!

Aussie/Auto - Congratulations on making the deal, guys!

AussieRanga

Enlightened

Cheers! Glad I could let you know your postal service isn't that bad afterall ;)

And with that, another one goes in search of better times... Thanks again Auto!