RIP Nitro

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been awhile since I posted in here, but incase anyone remembers me. Yesterday I put my dog down in his favorite spot, the garage. He loved being out there with us hanging with the guys. It will always be "Nitro's Place". Now's he's with grandpa, and I know they're happy to be together. Rest in peace my ol friend. You'll always be a "Good boy". Until we meet again...

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I am sorry for your loss, Nitro. A doggone good dog gone. :( Shine your brightest light towards the heavens for him.

Last edited:

sgt253

Enlightened
I am sorry for your loss as well. I have been in that spot. Definitely hurts. It does get better. All the best to you.

Calmoceans

Newly Enlightened
Don't mourn his passing but celebrate his Life. A good dog is Family. Always by your side and never a doubt. Remember all of the fond memories....be glad he left in his place at home.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
In three days will be the one year anniversary of my Pit-bull mix named 'Respect' who who passed on to another dimension; she will always be missed.

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let me offer my condolences too. My pet passed away two years ago, after a long happy lifetime. It's good to know that one's beloved pet has been given a good life and a comfortable way to leave this world, but it still leaves a big hole in your heart and your life. Best wishes.

Greta

Flashaholic
Awww man... I'm so sorry... :( I've lost two of my babies this year. They had good lives though and were well loved til their final moments... as I KNOW your Nitro was too. Nitro was joined today by another amazing canine friend ... Tillman the skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding bulldog. I KNOW they are just ripping it up on the Rainbow Bridge... that is good for a very fond smile... :)

Last edited:

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Means a lot.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Nitro,

Much sympathies.

Maybe not now, or for a while: but hopefully, eventually, they'll turn into sweet memories.
I have precious remembrances going back two generations (human time) of childhood pets.

Again, Umm - your sadness shared.

lightlover

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitro,

This Topic brought back such strong memories for me (sniff)
(I'm trying to put them into text, but …)

Could I ask you, but only when the time is right:
of your beloved (doggie) friend, post a few photos and stories?

The CPF community would probably appreciate it – I will!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
My sincere condolences as well Nitro. So sorry to hear about your loss.

Dogs live too short a life, even as well-cared for family pets. I can't imagine what it will be like when my girl goes (5yo rescue dog - mainly lab/shepherd cross, plus a few other things mixed in).

apisdorf

Newly Enlightened
Agnes Sligh Turnbull: "Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really."

You have my sincere condolences.

Jordan