• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: NEW Oveready ZSR v5 wasp (Natural)

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Continental USA only, USPS shipping included, insurance extra, Paypal only. No trades at this time. First unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Questions welcome. Thanks for looking! Will be posted on other forums shortly so timestamp determines.

NOTE: We have a new baby and shipping these out will take a few more days than normal. Thank you for your understanding. :)

Hate to see it go, but just lost my job this morning due to cost cutting and moving to less expensive part of the country where some of our operations already exist (quality will definitely take a large hit)

Oveready ZSR v5 XP-L Neutral wasp (Natural Anno)
$425 SOLD
Condition - New and tested
Tail and head anno do not match perfectly. Their website portrays best what I see in the first main pic of the light on the left which is the same as the one I am selling

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: NEW Oveready ZSR v5 wasp (Natural)

:( All I have is $387.27 in PP funds. :(:( I can gift it!! LOL

So sorry for your job loss. Thats a bummer for both of us.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys! Hopefully on to something with less of a commute giving me more family time.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you. Light is shipped.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

:( All I have is $387.27 in PP funds. :(:( I can gift it!! LOL

So sorry for your job loss. Thats a bummer for both of us.
Appreciate the offer. I had not checked and then almost missed Father's I'll take it.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes indeed. It looks like I missed 2 lights I have been wanting this week due to insufficient PP funds. I almost posted a Fire Sale thread to raise funds. But I didn't have time to make the sale thread, and I will be going out of town first thing Monday AM and wouldn't be able to ship any sold stuff for a Week! I can't do that to people. I like to ship ASAP.

But, Father is a great guy and he obviously needs this light as he already has one! :poke: Maybe I will chum up to him and get one as a gift from him one day! hahahaha