• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LF-2XT Titanium Upgrade Package

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
Titanium Upgrade package for Liteflux LF-2XT

Package includes:
  1. Scratch resistant sapphire glass
  2. Four-section Ti-6Al-4V titanium body; front, mid-section, tail cap, and tritium-slotted button
  3. Titanium pocket clip

Price: $145 w/ pocket clip $125 w/o clip.

Titanium Ti-6Al-4V pocket clips can be purchased separately for $25/ea
Shipping date w/ pocket clip: on or before Dec 26th, 2015

Extras:

- International Registered Mail: $5
- Tritium vial installed (choice of color): $10 (please state the color along with your Paypal payment)
- Bead blasting: $10, Anodizing, darkened titanium: Free (please state your special request in your Paypal note or send me a PM)

Payment: Only Paypal is accepted

To order: Please send payment directly to [email protected]
For orders with tritium locator,
DSC02484_zpss2gttsnn.jpg

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooooh very nice, this is a a great deal to get into a Ti LF2XT. Will you be able to offer a ti pocket clip for these bodies?

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
Ooooh very nice, this is a a great deal to get into a Ti LF2XT. Will you be able to offer a ti pocket clip for these bodies?
Not at this time, Kuan. The possibility is there if there are enough requests.

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
Very nice - I am interested. Will the stock clip work with this, or a Moddoo if your lucky enough to have one?
The stock wire clip will not work on any titanium versions of LF2XT. Clips that fit should have an inner diameter of 13mm and outer D of 14.5mm. Or the round width is 0.75mm.
I'm also interested. I can EDC this without worrying about damaging one of my nicer custom versions. Thanks for doing this!
No problem at all.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to take two of these. One as it is and another with some kind of finish - still working on that one.

Moddoo - tried PM'ing you a question but your box is full. Please PM me with contact info if you see this. Thanks.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'm going to take two of these. One as it is and another with some kind of finish - still working on that one.

Moddoo - tried PM'ing you a question but your box is full. Please PM me with contact info if you see this. Thanks.
I saw 5he thread title and thought of you. Enjoy!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK - let's make the order 3. Sending you PP now with further details.

Sean, this opportunity really has me thinking adding another LF2XT to my EDC rotation...Even though I EDC my JHanko light all the time, there's just something about being able to buy another ti LF2XT for a "bargain"

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ryan - this is a very nice offering at a very reasonable price. It would be great to see a new clip if there is enough demand - I know I would definitely be in for several. The Moddoo clip is too hard to find and the Dark Sucks clip is just too soft a metal to be useful - it keeps bending and loosening up.

clintb

Enlightened
A couple of questions.

This is a host for someone who already has the innards of a LF2XT, correct?

Where can I see the trit color choices?