• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlight with Trit tubes

kirkg

Newly Enlightened
DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlight with Trit tubes

For Sale: A new DQG Spy flashlight with 3 blue trit tubes. The tubes are secured with optically clear adhesive.

Each flashlight comes with a titanium body and LED head, 10180 rechargeable battery, and a brass charger that connects to a micro USB cable/charger. To charge, the LED head of the flashlight is removed and replaced by the brass charging head.

I include USPS first class shipping. I will only ship to the US. I will ship within 24 hours of receiving confirmed payment. I prefer paypal, I can take a check but will need for it to clear before shipping.

I have a rating of 685 positive feedback on ebay with 0 negative feedback. User name kirkg.

Here's the homepage for DQG: http://www.duqingang.com

D.Q.G SPY is a super mini flashlight, is the world smallest high power LED flashlight, only 28 mm in length, and 12-12.8 mm in diameter. Only 5.5g in weight (8.7g plus a 10180 battery). Use a 10180 li-ion battery, made by titanium alloy; have a tritium slot at the tail, can install a 1.5 x 6mm tritium tube. It is a good flashlight for hang on the neck as a decorated pendant. Also it can be hang on the key ring harmoniously.

Two outputs: Low / high, 10 lumens in low, 3-4 hours; highlight mode 120 lumens, 20 min around.
Twisty: turn head tighten on, low; keep on tighten, got high mode. Unscrew the head 1/4 off.

List Date: 10/31/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: DQG Spy mini Titanium flashlight with Trit tubes
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $89.00

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums