• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ThanksGiving Sale

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys!

November is the month to GiveThanks!

As always I want to thank CPF for providing me a chance to do business here!

Secondly a playground for us all to meet, hang out, learn and share not only our flashlight hobbies but life stories as well.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I would like to Auction 1 of the light below for CPF. 100% of the funds will go to CPF. You guys vote for which light in the comments.

Now to give a little in this season of Giving. I would like to

Sponsor surgery for a cleft lip child (Click Here 4 Details)

Let's give one kid a beautiful smile for the rest of her/his life!

Finally, I would like to express thanks to the Natives of this land for your generous welcome of the early immigrants to what we know and love now as North America. (Specifically, the United States of America where my family lives)

If you are in someway related to Natives of North America please send me an email to [email protected]. I will offer a great discount to a light of your interest. This whole season of giving thanks existed because of you. Again, Sincerely Thank You!

My offer will stand until Thanksgiving 2015.

Light List
1. Seraph Ti dark heat treated + FS54 Switch + Copper Cryos Z32 head + UCL + Dark heat bezel + Waved P60vn Quad XPL HI Rare V3 bin 5700K + DriverVN2

2. Fiat Lux Sand M43vn Goldi + DriverVNX2 + Gold metallic painted top + Quality NiteIze holster

3. Fiat Lux S1vn + XML2 U2 5000K on copper, All blue text

4. Waved P60vn Quad XPL HI Rare V3 bin 5700K + DriverVN2 + Surefire Bezel + Gold Dark Heat ST03 bezel + Surefire 6P Body Bored for 18650 + FiveMega Tail cap + FS54 Switch + Green GITD boot

5. Fiat Lux TISvn + DriverVN2 + XPL 5000K Dome on V6 bin + Dark heat treated body + Rear Magnet + GITD diffuser tip

6. Fiat Lux TOOLvn + 219c + DriverVN2

Last edited:

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! This is an awesome gesture Vinh. I hope it's a huge success. :)

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! #2 sounds like something you'd want to auction off to the highest bidder, not put on sale.

(Or is that already how your Thanksgiving sales work?).

I'm going to save up some pennies and see if I can go for that one when it goes live.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, your always showing that there are still great people in this world. Glad to do business with someone like you. ..Robert

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a thing of beauty, even *before* you hit the switch!

Can you imagine what it would look like, if, I don't know, actual *light* were to pour out the front end of it?

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well... It's been a while since the last sale. :) Always seems that way...

Big thumbs up to Vinh for the Charity contributions! :thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Update:

For this Thanksgiving I think I will only do a few lights for Charity.

A separate Black Friday sale will be in place for business ;-)

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, you certainly have the respect of everyone here, and not just because you make the best modded lights!
All the lights you listed are special in their own way, but I have to believe that M43 will draw the most interest. Especially after seeing the picture you posted.